SH. G.L. ROHATGI, B.COM (HONS ), FCA
- In practice since, 1961, Senior Most partner of the Firm and Founder Partner.
- Specializing in all matters relating to Direct Taxation, representations before all Direct Tax Authorities
- He has held leadership roles and has been in the forefront in articulating philosophy and values and believes in a team building approach.
SH. TARUN ROHATGI, B.COM(HONS), FCA, LLB,
- In practice since 1993.
- Rich and varied experience in Statutory audit, tax matters and consultancy.
- Consulting and Representation before Tax Authorities including Income Tax Appellate Tribunal and all the compliances under the Income Tax Act including Expatriate Taxation, interpretation of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements, Transfer Pricing studies, Assessments
- Establishing accounting systems and internal controls for Companies and NGO'S (Not for profit Organisation) and staff training Programs
- Regular Contribution of articles to Tax Magazines
- Co-Author of the Book - Handbook for NGO's & NPO's (published by Taxmann publication - 2013)
SH. SANDEEP GARG, B.COM.(HONS.),CMA, FCA,
- In practice since 1996
- Specialisation in the field of GST, VAT & Service Tax
Experience and well versed in
- ERP Systems Evaluation;
- Management Audits
- Co-authored a number of books in past more than 18 years. Amongst others, well-recognized books are:
- Guide to GST on Services (First Edition) (by Bloomsbury India)
- GST Guide with Ready Reckoner (Fourth Edition) (by Bloomsbury India)
- GST Laws Manual (Third Edition) (by Bloomsbury India)
- GST Tariff (First Edition) (by Bloomsbury India)
- Migration to GST (Second Edition) (by Bloomsbury India)
- Handbook of GST in India (by Bloomsbury India)
- DVAT Audit Manual (by Versatile Publishers)
- Delhi Sales Tax Ready Reckoner (by Versatile Publishers)
- Haryana VAT Ready Reckoner (by Versatile Publishers)
- Hand Book for NGOs & NPOs (by Taxmann)
- The N.I.R.C. of the I.C.A.I. also conferred upon the Award for Exemplary Services for authoring books in the year 2000.
- Presented papers and contributed as faculty in training programs at various forums.